Sunday 11 November 2018

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 27
80lb.
Second on lake
6th overall.
24 fished.

Manor Farm Leisure again, nice turn out 24 fishing.  So it was decided 6 on Ash Pool, which has been awesome, then 6 Middle Pool and 12 on Island Pool.  I drew peg 27 Middle Pool, which has been an alright area, to be honest i fancied any peg on Middle Pool with only 6 anglers on it.

I started short, for one skimmer, which wasn't the best of signs and then gone to 14.5 meters, where the chaos started..... forst put resulted me loosing a 8lb mirror at the net, which unfortunately broke me.  Then went out to loose 60% of my fish...... even Mocker on peg 3 Middle was foul hooking on lead?!  WTF.... not sure why this was happening.  Peg is only 3.5 foot deep.... didnt catch many F1's.... they were in mouth and was no problems.  But carp were funny fu#kers.....  I know, "I'll chuck a lead".... no bites

I fished a poor match, lost loads, like a lot of anglers today fishing Middle Pool.  I couldn't figure it out.  Even lost 3 carp down the edge out of 7, all hook pulls, dont get broke on 0.18!!  I had three carp in the last 15 mintues and lost 1, rushing.

Manor Farm Leisure winter league next weekend.  Praying for a flyer.... peg 24 Windmill, peg 21 Ash Pool or Peg 6 Island (best peg in Europe).

Some old warrior carp
Gear used

Garbolino UK1 Pole

Margins
0.3 Gram Jon Walker float
2.5mm Mosella Ozone Hollow elastic
0.18 GARBOLINO FLURO LINE STRAIGHT THROUGH.
16 B911

0.4 gram Jon Walker pellet diamond
1.8mm Mosella Ozone Hollow elastic
0.14 Garbolino fluro line
0.12 Shimano Silk Shock line
18 Guru Slwg

All weights above #nolies

Good weights again Ash Pool been on top again.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment