Sunday 25 November 2018

Alvechurch Fisheries- Canal

Peg 11
45lb
3rd overall
Only 10 fished

I fancied a change from Manor Farm Leisure, so went to Alvechurch Fisheries, which unfortunately don't have regular Sunday opens, so was pleased to get on it.  Also I encouraged the two Gary's and Liam to go, than a few more folllowed.  Good job, as there was only 10 of us.

Peg 9 was apparently the flyer, its won the lsst three matches including yesterday.  So was pleased to draw peg 11.  Hoped to catch, but Phil Evans  (fishing manager) said only 37lb come off it yesterday....

On the all in, the Dobbin rig came out.  Bobbed a couple of places, and my third spot to my left caught me a carp, Mark Malib was on his third.... fair play the lad sacked up.  Myself 8 in first hour and only ended up with 13.  Lost 3 in a row, and seemed to ruin my peg.

Caught Ide at 5 meters on maggots, which in reflection should of stayed on!!  Just missed out on second place.  51lb to my VERY disappointed 45lb.  Mark had 133lb, all weights below.   This winter fishing has been a little rough for me... last few matches have been immensly hard.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment