Saturday 26 May 2018

Manor Farm Leisure- pairs match

Peg 19 Middle Pool
27lb
2nd on lake
9 on lake



Manor Pairs

Liam Dennick partner again, hoped to do a little better than last time...  Liam draw peg 21 Windmill and weighed 65lb and came second on his lake.  He caught on meat at 5 meters.

I draw on paper the 2nd best peg in Europe....... 19 Middle Pool.  10 F1's late for 27lb and second on lake.  I've never seen Middle fish so tough.  Caught everything on pellets long and couple on paste at 5 meters.  At 1.30pm..... I thought I was going to blank.  I caught on pellets long in open water, NEVER had a bite down the edge.

Winners Chris Cameron and Steve Ford.  2 points

Phil Canning and Mick Bull 4 points 98lb ish

Magoo and Jason 4 points 94lb ish

Me and Liam 4 points 93lb


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment