Sunday 20 May 2018

Kennet and Avon - Round 4

Peg B8
10lb 12oz
Won section  (26 in section)
4th overall
108 people fished the match

Final round of the Spring league on Kennet and Avon Canal.  Drew B8, an end peg at Churches, the right of the swing bridge.  Theres 6 end pegs in our section......

Lovely days fishing, spent too long looking for skimmers

Firstly thanks to Paz ( my team mate) drawing me flyer.  The pressue is now on with drawing an end peg.

I mainly caught on pinkies on the three quarter line.   Felt I should of done better.  Couldn't catch them famous skimmers.... just won my spilt 8 peg section and the big 26 peg section only by a few ounces.

Fine Dark Canal by Marukyu 


Gear used

Sensas 23 float.  0.2 to 0.4 gram
0.10 to 0.07 hooklength
22 BS2000 hook
Damper 0.8mm elastic through top 2.





See link

http://www.fishinginhungerford.co.uk/

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment