Sunday 12 November 2017

Marlborough- K&A

Peg F3 - churches
3lb 11oz
2nd in section
55 anglers fished the match

Hoping like everyone to draw an end peg and catch on the chop.  I fancied Competition pound, closet peg to the lock, but unfortunately drew a couple of miles away..... Churches

My match

The canal was surprisingly clear and with lack of fish topping (none) I was worried to could be tough.  My attack was squatts and worms, was doubtful to catch on worms and unfortunately I only managed 10oz perch, hoped to for bigger and a couple of "whasps" in this period I had fallen behind Paz on little fish, so had to catch on Choppie and I fancied Kev on peg 1 for some perch (if they feed).....

Only managed 10oz perch and around 100 tiny fish for 3lb 11oz.  Paz won section with 4lb 6oz.  Well done team mate. ( I highlighted your result Paul)

Gear used
Colmic Airon F66
Senna floatso
0.10 to 0.064


Results

1st Mark Gaylard (Sensas Lobby's) 10-11.
2nd Ian Dunlop (Garbolino Blackmore) 10-2.
3rd James Carty (PI Thatchers)
4th: Martin Howard (Daiwa Gordon League)- 7-7
5th: Simon Hebditch (Garbolino Blackmore Vale)- 7-3
6th: Kev Rowles (Colmic Devizes)- 6-15
Nice looking peg.

Well done Paul Passmore (aka Paz).
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment