Sunday 26 November 2017

Kennet and Avon Canal. Marlborough. Round 6

G5
3lb 13oz
2nd in section.
48 fished.
6th overall
The last round of the winter league saw me draw the middle of the Road Side at Foxfield, not ideal for selfish reasons, but it was a fair section.  For me, I was fishing bread and lobworms.  As I thought 4lb would be a mega weight, as I thought there could be blanks, as it was so clear and no fish topping.....
 I always keep it simple, so one bread line and one lob line, done.  Found three foot of water, and then fished 6 to 8 inches off the deck, this was going to be the best option? I caught three roach on the 2mm punch.  Then decided to loose feed squatts over the top.  

A tough, rough, but enjoyable match.


Peg by peg



Congratulations to Daiwa Gordon League winning the league.  Garbolino Black More Vale was second.

Andy Jay won the individual league, well done feller.  I came third.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment