Saturday 6 December 2014

Manor Farm Leisure - Middle Pool

Peg 9
61lb 2oz
2nd
7 fished the match.


With the cold British weather finally here, which I think scared a few people off, we were all confident in getting a few bites, even if they were going to be hard to come by.

Arthur asked if we would sooner go on Middle Pool or Boundary Pool. So we decided to go on Middle Pool.

The first hour was really tough and the last hour saw me put nothing in the net (apart from 2 tiny skimmers).  But was lucky enough to have a spell  of fish at 12 of clock on the pole. Then when the fish dropped back, I fished yellow meat on the bomb and caught a couple big common carp, but as already mentioned last hour was awful and watched my match slip away from me again!!

Well done to Steve Partington for winning!


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment