Sunday 28 September 2014

Abingdon and Culham- River Thames

  • Peg 35 flyer.
  • 2lb 6oz
  • no good.
  • 52 fished


Even Gary Pook couldn't help me catch



This fishing match was always going to be tough for most people today. The river was almost like a lake, no flow, bright sunshine, low and clear. This is without no question a recipe for a hard match.
I've had a good run on the river, so can't complain as i have picked up money on every river match this season until today (6 out of 7)!

I think I was due a blow out. I hope this is my last one!?  We have another 5 weeks of river matches, badly need some rain!!

  1. Bobby Stewart 21lb 9oz
  2. Martin Phipps 17lb 15oz
  3. John Talyor 17lb 10z
  4. Gary Barclay 13lb 7oz 
 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment