Sunday 13 November 2011

Oxford Canal

  • 7lb 15oz
  • Section Win
  • 6th overall out of 54 anglers

I love canal fishing, and when I got the chance to fish the Oxford Canal I jumped at the chance. 



Micky Ellyatt in action and was always a threat.  Came 2nd in the section with 2lb 14oz






my last fish, a lucky 2lb 8oz bream




Two bonus fish boosted my weight by 4lb.

  • Kevin Holmes won the match with 12lb 2oz.
  • Darren Light 10lb 4oz.
  • Mark Bowenman had 10lb 2oz.
  • Mick Denton had 8lb 11oz and was joint with his team mate Tony Hobbs.
  • Me with 7lb 15oz
see link for write up

http://www.vespe.com/blog/oxford-canal/
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment