Sunday 27 June 2021

Mick Telling Memorial match 2021

 Mick Telling Memorial match 2021.

Cancer Research match.

Wickwater, Staits Lake


This is an annual match run on my dad's favourite lake, so I'm very grateful to South Cerney Angling Club and to Dan Garner letting us use the lake again.

18 anglers fished today's event, which was run by Frank Donachie and his son Gary Donachie (my best mate).  Apologies that I didn't come.



Top weight was Craig Curtis 91lb 4oz who fished the bomb and pellets.  My dad used to fish with Craig and his dad, so nice touch that Craig won.... I bet your dad is chuffed!!


Tony Elvis Randall was close second with 90lb 8oz on pellet waggler.


Section winners

Martyn Howard 48lb 6oz

Gary Donachie 34lb 4oz

Chris Rust 87lb 4oz (unlucky, one more fish).


Biggest fish John Magoo Morgan 16lb 12oz




Thanks to EVERYONE involved.  Means alot to me and my mum.


£280 raised (I will finalise it) for Cancer Research.  Thank you for donations Angela Coates (John), Michael O' Brien , Liam 'Biz' O'Brien, Elvis , Big Frank and Gary D.

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright 
©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment