Sunday 13 June 2021

Ivy House Lakes- Heron Pool

 Peg 6

124lb

Second overall

11 fishing 

Third round of the Fishing Association cup.  Drew against Pemb Wrighting on a home draw, so took him to Ivy House Lakes on Heron pool.   The Fishing Association cup is a knock out cup, fish against one angler on an open match and your fishing for £100k.  See link below for further details 

https://fishingassociation.co.uk/


I got destroyed, never mix my words,  I was caster disaster... I hoped to catch on paste and edge on maggots but didn't work.  Hard to fish casters shallow, couldn't get it to work... until the last part of match and I was miles behind.




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright 
©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment