Saturday 29 May 2021

Woodside Lakes

Summer Super Six

Woodside.

21 fishing.

Steve Heath and his wife are running summer league, which consists of six rounds, hence Super Six.  There is two rounds at Woodside, two at Walters Lake and two at Ivy House Lakes.  So Happy Days!!

I've never seen the lake, only pictures, so didn't really have an idea... so put a Facebook post out there, and got some decent info... Meat short, pellets long and groundbait and maggots down the edge!!  

I got drawn peg 17, which generally meant nothing to me.... "in the bowl".   Had the wind bowling in my face, so hoped to catch down the edge, which I did.  I got very lucky won section with 63lb carp (9 carp down the edge).  I had 3 in last 18 mintues, which made the difference of first or fourth... so dodged a bullet there!!

Came second overall.

Well done to Frank Donachie who won match on peg 1!! What a legend.

Looking forward to next round already.


All weights below, to give the whole picture of the match.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright 
©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.


No comments:

Post a Comment