Sunday 2 February 2020

Ivy House Lakes - 5th Round Winter League

Ivy House Lakes winter league.
Round 5
Peg 26
DNW

I love fishing Willow lake at Ivy House as it has some many surprises, which I found out today!!

I drew peg 26 and fancied it for a few bites, with the wind off my back, great skimmer area and a chance of carp, I thought I could get a top three finish in my section.  I hoped for an early carp on the lead but caught a skimmer, went on the pole thinking it's going to be solid with skimmers.... eeeeeer no 1 roach and 2 skimmers.   Just shows what I know about fishing!!

Derek Newson catching on feeder to island and had two carp about 45 minutes in.  I had no choice but to fish for carp for the rest of the match but I gave up 3pm and done the walk of shame.

Lost £10 in side bets..... the banter on Facebook is going to be brutal on Derek Newson's private page!!! 😂😂


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment