Saturday 29 February 2020

Alvechurch Fisheries Winter League. Round 8

Last round of Alvechurch Fisheries Winter League.  Drew peg 20 on the Canal, which ain't the best or the worst.  Lucky that I had an empty peg to my left (Peg 22 wasn't drawn).
Started dobbing on bread for a Ide and Carp after trying my 5th spot.... and that was that for carp.  Introduce maggots and slowly built up two maggots lines, caught some cracking Ide, Barbel and 3 small carp.  Weighed 53lb.  More than I thought...... I didn't do any estimations!!!

Would of really enjoyed today, but I have a shocking flu.  Was coughing my guts up.  So good job Phil was 40 yards away from me!!  (Too far for kill zone)




Ended the league with 16 points, which was joint first with Steve Bellion.  But I was lucky to have 4 sections wins to Steve's 3.

Overall

1. Me
2. Steve Bellion
3. Owen Robinson
4. Phil Evans
5. Paul Mortimer
6. Tony Talyor

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment