Wednesday 17 July 2019

Todber Manor

Todber Manor today.

Peg 35.

Wind off my shoulder, felt I had no chance of winning.  This is not the best of areas, so was disappointed where I drew.

Fished paste short (4 metres) and worms at 7 metres.  Fished for skimmers.  2.5 hours in, I had 9lb 10oz silvers and maybe 10 small carp.  Felt embarrassed.

Change of approach and my edges came good last 2.5 hours, "not last 40 mintues" and weighed 250lb for 4th overall.  5 maggots best hook bait.

I felt I did well to catch what I did, but was so far behind, it was hard to stay motivated, but when the carp came down the edge, it was unreal.

24 fished.





What a venue!!!

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment