Sunday 14 July 2019

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 21 Middle Pool
36lb
No good
37 fished.

Unreal on the turn out today compared to yesterday, only 6 yesterday and yet today 37.  Great turn out, but with 20 anglers on Middle Pool, this was going to make it tough for most.  Ideally draw the ends or the middle of Middle   Island pool, bigger lake, and 17 on it.  "Ideally draw Island Pool"........ nope I drew peg 21 Middle Pool.  In my opinion not the best of draws.  Sure enough it was a mega tough match.  Only caught 7 carp, 2 small skimmers and a couple of perch for 36lb.  48lb won the section by default (well done to Dixey Jnr).... Joe won the lake on peg 19 Middle Pool, he caught big fish, mainly down his edge on corn I think.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment