Saturday 27 October 2018

Manor Farm Leisure. Winter League

Round 1

Peg 31 Boundary Pool
34lb
No good
37 fished

I had a lot room like most people on the lake, however only concern was the cold wind blowing in my face.

Started match short, not a bite.  So went long, and unfortunately not a bite, so went on expander and caught a couple of blades and two small F1s.  Already feeling the pain.  So decided to fish a new line at 9 meyers and fished 6mm expander dripping in mircos, 4mm and odd 6mm pellets.  This was steady had a run of bites.  Mainly 4oz to 6oz skimmers and odd F1's.  I was pinging my 14 meter line and hoped to build this up and have a cracking last hour..l.... didnt happen.




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment