Saturday 9 June 2018

Golden Reel - Heronbrook

Peg 29 Meadow
89lb
No good
64 people fished the match.



Heronbrook has been a little cruel to me so far this year, can't seem to make the right decisions and not drawing these "ends and bends".   Last year, I was lucky with the draw bag, but this year?!  Heronbrook is cracking venue, just wish it was closer and i would go every week

This is my first Golden Reel quaifier, a little disappointed with the draw, and knew i couldn't win from here, especially with 4 pegs on Island Pool and 5 pegs on Match Lake, this would be my choice of areas.  I  tired to win my 5 peg section, which i failed miserably.....


Middle two hours was void, and i do mean void, so frustrating not to catch.  Oh well..... nice to get some bites.  Caught mainly on worms.

Mikey Williams won the match on Island Pool.  249lb ish.  Caster shallow.



If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment