Thursday 7 June 2018

Garbolino UK 1

So, 8 weeks on, my Garbolino UK1 Pole is still in one piece and I'm so impressed with it, and this is why;

Garbolino UK1 is super stiff


It is slimmer, ligther and stiffer than my old pole.  I ain't getting any younger or any stronger, so a lighter pole is without doubt a benfit, especially as I seem to be always fishing long.

The UK1 doesn't come apart, just like my old Colmic Airon F44 pole, so at least i know i can throw it around without fear of it coming apart. 

Primarily I was concerned on the top kits for my Garbolino, as they were very slim, and worried that thick hollow elastics were going to stick to the side wall, and the top kites do bend a bit.  However, never broke one, yet, and ive pulled loads!!!  So this hasn't been an issue at all.

Also the Garbo does short kits, they are really good.  Stiff, light, strong and good value.  All top kits come with a side puller, that is flat, so don't damage top kits in storage.  Its also at 45 degrees, so your elastic doesn't dig into the side wall.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment