Sunday 25 February 2018

Manor farm leisure

Peg 10 Windmill
27lb
Second on lake (only 5 on a lake)
21 fished

I do like Manor Farm Leisure , especially in winter as Dave (the owner) spreads us around his whole complex.  So plenty of room normally and hopefully on a few fish.

I drew peg 10 Windmill Pool had been a great peg recently, however Liam Dennick emptied yesterday and was concerned that the fish would shulk or and move?  I found Windmill doesn't like too much pressure.... (not making excuses).

I decided to fish an out and out pole match, long down the edge against the reeds, and long in front of me.  All feeding Marukyu  Amino pellets, 2mm and 4mm.  I caught a few early and a few late, very tough in the middle of the match.  Never caught down the edge, which was disappointing.

I had 9 F1's, a carp and a few skimmers for 27lb for second in section and lucky enough Clive was second overall with 41lb and therefore I got the lake/section money by default.







Gear used;

1.5mm hollow elastic 
0.4 gram Jon Walker, with a stung bulk to 0.145 to 0.10mm hook length.
20 Drennan Carp match on a 4mm lasso

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me


No comments:

Post a Comment