Friday 23 February 2018

Leaving Colmic

Over the last six years I've really enjoyed my time with Colmic and made some good friends on my journey, but that journey has come to an end.    It has been a challenging time, but I've seen a lot of anglers and shops change their opinion on Colmic and it has grown in the challenging UK market.  I see quite a few lads enjoy using Colmic products on the bank.  Which is pleasing.

I've personally had some success on the way with their products, they have helped me break a few venues records and win a couple of matches.

I would like to wish the new manager Nicola Bonora all the best and the team, Richard Chave, Shaun Stockley and Gus Brindle with their continued success.

I look forward to 2018.


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment