Saturday 22 April 2017

Alvechurch


Peg 25
123lb
1st place
18 fished.

Good turn out today, it saw 18 anglers turn up for today's open match at Horseshoe Lake.   I really fancied peg 25, as I can fish to the Island with 19 meters of my Colmic Airon F66 pole, and ping pellets down the middle.  

With my inexperience of the lake, I quickly realised I got destroyed by the carp on the lake, these fish were pretty big, so had to set up my gear from 2.1 Colmic hollow to 2.5 hollow and 0.18 line to cope with these fish.  As it turned out 14 carp went 90lb, they range from 4lb to 12lb and they fight really hard.   However no problems for the Airon F66 pole and I caught all my fish at 19 meters.   More I use it,  the more I love it.  After catching 19lb carp at Rolfs I know this pole is capable of any normal match conditions.    If you looking for a top end pole that can do anything, then would strongly recommend looking at Colmic Airon F66 pole before parting with your hard earnt cash.


No comments:

Post a Comment