Sunday 29 January 2017

Alders Farm Fishery

Peg 18
24lb
10 fished

Fished Alders Farm Fishery today, drawn peg 18 which I fancied.  However we geeted with ice, which become a nightmare for us ten mintues before the match started, even worse for the guy on peg 17.  Was unfishable for him (felt a bit sorry for him) as he must of spent at least hour and thirty mintues of his match breaking and smashing.  

I was worried as we didn't catch our early mug fish, whereas looking across the lake a couple were caught.

I caught 6 Carp (1 was tiny 1/2 ouce) and 1 perch.    Caught one on the feeder, and rest on the pole.  Weighed 24lb. Lost one that cost me third place (paid top 3). Everyone caught carp, and the conditions were far from perfect.  

If I could of fished it again, unsure what I would of done differently?!

Well done to Trevor Price for the win.

Gary Watts was fourth overall with 25lb, so the van winner.  Liam Dennick drew Peg 1 again, drew it three times out of five visits.




If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment