Thursday 4 February 2016

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 19 Boundary pool
36lb
Won lake
2nd overall
12 anglers fished the match.

I was looking forward to fishing Manor Farm Leisure today, even more than normal as BIG Frank caught 173lb in yesterdays match.  Everybody wanted peg 19 Middle, where Frank emptied it from and my good mate Neil Richards drew it! today!!

The fishing had completely turned off and unfortunately it fished really hard, but I was lucky I had around 40 stockies and 8 original F1's, one of switch was 7lb 14oz!!!  This is my biggest F1 I have ever caught.

I caught all my fish on pole and pellet, struggled on the lead and bread.  Winter is here!!

My biggest F1, 7lb 14oz


All todays weights are below:


If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment