Thursday 26 March 2015

Manor Farm Leisure

Peg 32
135lb
1st place.
8 fish

Caught 90% of my fish on the waggler.  Feed 6mm at 25 meters, a great days fishing, took a while to get them going!!!!  I never had a bite for 40 minutes, started on the method and then went onto the pole, then chucked the waggler dozen times before having my first F1 carp, which was a relief and then I started to bag up, which I have forgotten what that is like!!!

After a very slow start, for everyone, I was chuffed to weigh in 135lb, which is the highest weight for me this year.




Open Match Results – Thursday 26th March – Island Pool – Affordable Open

1ST CHRIS TELLING 135-4-0
Colmic Airon Peg 32

2ND ANDY BEASLEY 84-4-0
RAF Garbolino Peg 34

3RD IAN SUTTON 55-8-0
Iffers AC Peg 6

4TH MARTIN GOODALL 33-4-0
Arthur’s Angling Supplies Peg 36

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me



No comments:

Post a Comment