Sunday 4 November 2012

Kennet and Avon Canal

  • F1
  • 4lb 8oz (2 perch and around 50 tiny roach)
  • Section win and 4th overall
  • 56 fished

After a lot of heavy rain I did expect the Kennet and Avon canal to fish so hard and thought that 4lb would be a good section weight, especially for this section. I hit my target of 4lb, so was pleased to win my section, however I never expected to frame with this low weight.


 

Weights were tight and therefore everybody keen to see what everybody else had.

A couple of big perch on lob worms.

 
Richard Chave showing his class again.

Top 6

  1. Tony Scott 6lb 9oz
  2. Richard Chave 5lb 13
  3. James Carty 5lb 8oz
  4. Myself 4lb 8oz
  5. John Tocknell 4lb 3oz
  6. Fred Bedford 4lb

Thanks to Nigel Franks for running the match.

See link for information on Marlborough angling club

http://www.mdaa.co.uk/

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment