Sunday 12 January 2020

Ivy House Lakes - Round 4 of the Winter League

Well, from Hero to ZERO!!



Derek Newson gave me a lesson today.  Lost £2.

Drew peg 33 on Moorhen and got battered!! Ken and Mike gave me a WHOPPING either side.  All weights below.

I caught 70 ish roach, 4 small skimmers, 1 F1, 1 tiny carp and one carp about 2lb.  Unfortunately no munters. 🐳 I weighed 10lb 8oz to only beat 3 in section ("last").  I'm NOT moaning, but me, Mike and Ken both had one carp each.... Ken's was 11lb, Mike's between 5lb to 7lb and mine waa 2lb.  If I'd been a bit lucky with size of carp, then it would if been a different story with points.  But gosh I am really due a flyer in this league!!!






If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment