Sunday 20 October 2019

Ivy House Lakes - Heron

Ivy House Lakes
18 fishing
Peg 13
64lb
6th overall



Unbelievably I cannot get away from this area.  Slow start, tried to catch at 5 sections by failed miserably.  I started catching 11 metres, but felt I want doing enough to win, so went shallow and ruined my peg for a bit.  Caught a couple of F1's, but wasn't quick enough.   Even chucked the feeder for nothing.  If you get behind the race, your in trouble.  None the less, loads of bites in the end.  Learnt a few things

Pick up wise, I did really well, picked up Matthew Vater rod bag (check your peg before leaving).  Got to love a £2 side bet (Derek Newson and Jason Crump)... good battle with Jas, I was lucky as I had bigger stamp of fish.

Good luck to those fishing the festival this coming week.  Wish I was....

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment