Saturday 20 October 2012

Manor Farm Leisure - Windmill Lake

  • Peg 29
  • 84lb 4oz
  • 2nd


I do enjoy fishing Windmill Lake, and to be honest it's my favourite lake at Manor Farm Leisure, as when that float goes under it could be anything. Also as a whole Windmill lake is dominated by the pole anh has a lake head of Carp and F1's, but also has loads of roach, skimmers, perch (some big ones I had 3lber) and chub.
I had an enjoyable and challenging day on the pole at 13 meters and down the edge.  Fished pellets all day, fished 6mm and 4mm on the hook and fed 4mm pellet over the top.


Today's winner, Steve with 25 Carp for 104lb

A few late carp down the edge, but 20lb behind winner, too little too late

Mark with a stunning Ghost Carp

 
 

Match Results – Saturday 20th October – Windmill Lake

1ST STEVE PARTINGTON 104-0-0
Mosella Peg 22
2ND CHRIS TELLING 84-8-0
Colmic Peg 29
3RD MARK MALIN 79-4-0
Bait Tec Peg 6
Carp, tench and skimmers caught on pole and pellet.
 
 If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment