Saturday 11 August 2012

MFS at Rolfs Lake

  • Peg 30
  • 71lb 8oz
  • Section Win
  • 5th Overall (i think)
  • 18 Fished

Peg 30 at Rolfs lake wouldn't be a peg that I would pick out of choice, especially with pegs 8, 10 and 13 in my section, this would be a preferred areas.  But this area can throw up some skimmers and these little (not that little) beauty's are worth catching.  So if the lake does fish hard, then I am in a good area to catch these skimmer bream.

I have the prototype Colmic Airon F44 pole to test and no better place to test this fishing pole.  Rolfs fish and big and powerful and will test your gear to the limit.

The lake did fish hard and I caught a couple late carp and about 15 skimmers for my 71lb 8oz.

Last fish was this 13lb common, which was hooked in the tail, and almost made it to peg 9's bush........ no joke.  This tested my new pole to the limit!

 see links
 http://rolfslake.com/blog/

If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright © For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment