Tuesday 28 September 2010

Rolfs Lake

Rolfs Lake



Trying to get a fish out on Peg 10.

 



Rolfs Lake is my all time favourite venues.  The fish are in stunning condition, I have never been to a venue where the fish are so well looked after, and the way in which they fight, well be warned!!!  Jon Walker has had the higest match weight, which is 540lb in five hours!  Myself I have had 394lb, which isn't even close......

Eddie and Simon write a blog on the latest results and methods used, so to keep yourself up-to-date, then I would have a look at their awesome blog.

See Link below:
http://rolfslake.com/blog/



Read the rules, if unsure ask John Bennett.  I think there isn't loads of rules and none of them silly.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link Chris. I have added a link on Eddies blog to yours.

    ReplyDelete