Thursday 4 October 2018

Manor Farm Leisure- Thursday affordable

Peg 15 Windmill
104lb
Won lake (only 6 on lake)
Second overall
12 fished

Manor Farm Leisure today, going to focus my winter fishing on this venue, as its fairly local and more importantly worth a few bites.  Travelled quite a lot through tge summer on different venues.

Thursday affordable open was on Windmill and Ash which are normally great pole lakes and I drew peg 15 Windmill, which is an awesome peg and an end peg.  Fancied a long edge couple of meters from the bank, hoped for a few units.......  

I caught F1's steady throughout the whole match mainly at 17 meters on 6mm Marukyu Animo Pellets over 4mms.  I tried to catch short, in open water at 14.5 meters and down the edge, but failed only managed a couple of stockie F1's. 

I weighed 104lb, which won the lake (only 6 on the lake) and came second overall. My second best best mate destroyed the match with 178lb on peg 7 Ash, so he only just won!!

Jon Walker floats.  0.2 gram was good in 2 foot of water.


Beautiful lake is Windmill Pool.


Bars of gold these F1'S

Lack of carp, stopped me from having a massive weight.  178lb is massive weight from Windmill, aint know anyone to do a big weight from Windmill Pool 😂



Loads of bites and a great day, learnt a bit.  So hoping for a good winter.  Had an AWFUL one last year
Gear used

Garbolino UK1
0.2 JON WALKER FLOAT
0.14 Garbolino fluro line
18 B911
2.0mm Mosella Ozone

All todays match weights.  I never tell lies on how many is fishing
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment