Thursday 18 October 2018

Manor Farm Leisure- Island and Middle Pools

Peg 12 Middle Pool
92lb 4oz
Match Win
20 fished

Thursday affordable match at Manor Farm Leisure.  And after Sundays match on the River Avon I needed a pick me up peg.  So drew peg 12 Middle Pool, which is sometimes an unpredictable peg, and you tend to catch more carp down this end....normally.  Also looking at results at Manor Farm Leisure, peg 25 Middle won on Saturday's match and peg 6 Middle won Tuesday and Wednesday (yesterday) matches.  So thats on the rope at 60 ish yards away....

Carp is on my mind and it can be a waiting game, which I find difficult at times.  So chucked a Guru hybrid feeder with a 8mm Baittech juice em.  This resulted in 2lb F1 first chuck, welcome but not what I hoped for....

Jon Walker 0.15 gram down the edge was best rig on the day.

I caught on a bit of everything to be honest, but had half my weight down the edge.
Weighed 94lb to win the match.

6mm pellet was best on feeder.

Bars of gold at Manor Farm Leisure 

All the weights.  No lies on my blog/s
If you like the articles written here please respect my copyright ©  For any use of content (words and images) please contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment